We are seeking an experienced, motivated candidate to join our small, dynamic team.
Key Account Manager - NSW on Premise
Based in Sydney and reporting to the General Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for servicing and building on already strong relationships with primarily on premise accounts between the Sydney CBD and surrounds, to Newcastle and surrounds, as well as introducing our wines to new accounts in a dynamic, ever changing market. Working within a small team, feedback on the market and direct input into developing, implementing and reviewing sales, marketing and channel management strategies are a key aspect of this role.
A sound knowledge and passion for wine are mandatory, as well as exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to work autonomously while as part of a driven and passionate team. Experience in building a territory and brand, as well as current relationships within the NSW on premise trade are essential.
Your key responsibilities include:
Sales to primarily on premise accounts from the Sydney CBD and surrounds to Newcastle
- Developing the relationship and the brand presence with existing customers
- Introducing the brand to new customers
- Developing, implementing and reviewing sales, marketing and channel management strategies that are mutually beneficial to our customers and our business.
- Working autonomously
- Reporting on barriers and opportunities for the brand within the changing market.
- Working as part of a small, dynamic team.
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Existing relationships within the NSW on premise wine trade
- A proven track record of building a brand and territory
- A solid wine knowledge
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail in personal and professional presentation
- Self motivated, with the ability to work autonomously
- Adaptive to an ever changing wine market
A generous salary package is on offer, including a vehicle allowance and tools of trade.
Please send your CV to:
ATT: Thomas Carroll
C/O Eden Road Wines
3182 Barton Highway,
Murrumbateman, NSW, 2582