Meet the Team
At Eden Road we pride ourselves on Sustainability, and we have been doing as much as we can little by little to become as sustainable as possible. For instance we have banned the use of herbicide across everything and have worked our vineyard towards a complete organic philosophy.
Our Award Winning Wine Maker
Eden Road Wines is proud to have the award-winning Celine Rousseau as Winemaker and Manager at Eden Road.
Celine arrived in Western Australia in 1997 and is recognised by her peers as one of the finest winemakers in Australia. Born in Paris and trained in Bordeaux, she honed her skills in Chateaux in Bordeaux, Champagne and Languedoc in France, as well as top Western Australian wineries. In that time, she made her mark winning the prestigious ‘Qantas Young Winemaker of the Year’ award.
Celine joins Eden Road from the very well-respected NSW High Country winery Chalkers Crossing, where she was founding Winemaker and Manager since 1999. Celine has a true passion for winemaking with a host of awards to her name.These include:
- 4 trophies at the 2016 National wine show including Champion wine of the show
- 5 Stars – James Halliday Wine Companion
- 5 Stars – ‘Wine’ Gourmet Traveller magazine
- 5 trophies at the 2016 KPMG Sydney Royal Wine Show – Chalkers Crossing Shiraz
- Top 100 NSW Wines
- Gold Medal at Syrah du Monde, France